Assistant Director of Nursing
Highland Park, IL
Currently looking for an experienced Nursing Supervisor to fill an opening in a skilled nursing facility located in the Northshore. Interested candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years experience working as a Supervisor in a long term care.
Responsibilities of the Day Shift Supervisor
- Determine staffing needs of the nursing service department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents.
- Act as the point of contact for Nurses and CNAs to ensure that they are having an optimal employment experience.
- Work with residents and families to ensure that quality service is being provided.
- Assist in daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met in accordance with the resident’s request.
- Direct staff development, including planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service classes, orientation programs, leadership training, etc.
- Ensure nursing staff follows all safety precautions in regards to all aspects of nursing.
Requirements of the Day Shift Supervisor
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years experience working as a Supervisor in a long term care
Compensation for the Day Shift Supervisor
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on experience.
Our client, a mid sized skilled nursing facility in the North Side of Chicago is seeking a restorative nurse to join its team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience, be restorative certified and be passionate about serving the senior population.
The Restorative Nurse will :
-Be responsible for the writing and creating of all restorative programs for each individual resident.
-Complete various sections of the MDS that pertain to the restorative program.
-Attend Medicare and various care plan meetings as they arise.
-Assess each individual resident’s restorative needs and help construct both short term and long term goals based on the assessment.
-Must be a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois.
-Must have at least 1-2 years experience working as a Restorative Nurse in a skilled nursing facility
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00 to $37.00 /hour
|Job Category||Full Time|