Clinical Manager Hospice Care
Oak Brook, IL
- Supervise all direct patient/family care team members, including nurses, social workers, home health aides and counselors.
- Participate in the hiring and evaluation process of clinical team members.
- Develop educational opportunities for Clinical staff.
- As Senior Leadership will work to develop, coach and serve as a resource and liaison to the Team Directors/Supportive Care Services/Marketing and overall operations Serves as a resource person and liaison for the Social Worker, Volunteer, Music, Therapy, Bereavement Departments
- Coordinate the development, implementation and review of the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient/family.
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all direct and indirect patient services. Attends the interdisciplinary group meeting on a regular basis and serves as a liaison with the Medical Director and clinical staff.
- Conduct the interdisciplinary team meetings, maintains appropriate documentation, or designates these functions to a qualified team member
- Participates/oversees in ongoing quality assurance activities related to patient and family services, including QI studies and chart audits to ensure the quality of patient/family services. Assist with the evaluation of Agency performance via the Performance Improvement Program; monitoring monthly, quarterly and annually as indicated.
- Ensures that all patient and family services offered by the Hospice comply with federal, state(s) and local regulatory requirements.
- Participates in state(s) and national hospice organization activities.
- Review admission data and prognostic indicators to assure appropriateness of hospice patients on service.
· Two years Nursing Supervisor Experience in Hospice
· Reliable vehicle, clean driving record, valid license
· Valid RN License, State of Illinois
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /hour
|Job Category||Full Time|