Day Shift Supervisor
Currently looking for an experienced Day Shift Supervisor to fill an opening with a newly remodeled subacute skilled nursing facility located in Moline, IL. Interested candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years experience working as a Supervisor in a long term care.
Responsibilities of the Day Shift Supervisor
- Determine staffing needs of the nursing service department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents.
- Act as the point of contact for Nurses and CNAs to ensure that they are having an optimal employment experience.
- Work with residents and families to ensure that quality service is being provided.
- Assist in daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met in accordance with the resident’s request.
- Direct staff development, including planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service classes, orientation programs, leadership training, etc.
- Ensure nursing staff follows all safety precautions in regards to all aspects of nursing.
Requirements of the Day Shift Supervisor
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years experience working as a Supervisor in a long term care
Compensation for the Day Shift Supervisor
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on experience.
|Job Category||Full Time|