DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Business Development (DBD) will be responsible for driving growth of Chicago operations.
In this highly visible role, the DBD will be serving as an organizational ambassador within the community at large. Responsible for building relationships with referral generators and client onboarding, they will be central to the organization’s future growth and sustainability.
Ideal opportunity for a mission-driven “intrapreneur” who is eager to work entrepreneurially within a mid-size social enterprise.
- Maintain positive, high-touch relationships with existing referral generators.
- Expand referral generator network, including both individual providers and institutions.
- Track referral activity to monitor “hot” and “cold” sources; proactively remedy any cold relationships.
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnership with community organizations.
- Attend regional aging-related events, seminars, and conferences; maintain organization as a visible presence and thought leader in the community.
- Plan and implement multi-channel marketing strategy, including both traditional and new media.
- Oversee the development of all marketing materials, ensuring appropriate look & feel.
- Digital marketing and social media.
- Monitor and report on trends in competitive activity; identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Field inquires from prospective clients.
- In collaboration with senior care manager, participate in home consultations and determine whether the agency is a good fit for client’s needs.
- Ensure that all client new client paperwork is complete, address client questions or concerns about onboarding forms.
- Identify a suitable Care Manager for each client.
- Serve as a bridge between community partners and internal staff, providing feedback to care management and HR that will improve quality of services.
- Identify community resources that will benefit the team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Comfortable working independently, with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding customer service skills- ability to intuit stakeholder needs and quickly build/inspire confidence.
- Outstanding relationship building & networking abilities.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Flexible / team player.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and discretion at all times.
- Digital marketing & social media.
- Tech savvy – able to learn new software applications as needed.
- Familiar with medical terminology and concepts used in geriatrics / home care.
- College degree is preferred.
- Understanding of the homecare landscape in Chicago.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales and marketing / business development role, preferably within the healthcare sector.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|