Director of Nursing
Currently looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to fill an opening with a company located in the Western Illinois area. Interested candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years of experience working as a DON or ADON, of a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing
- Responsible for the recruitment and development of nursing staff.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel follow policies and procedures.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate nursing care services.
- Ensure that the facility is in strict compliance with all state and federal guidelines, which includes an active role in the preparation for all state surveys, and taking all necessary steps to create a plan of correction.
Requirements of the Director of Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years of experience working as a DON or ADON, of a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Compensation for the Director of Nursing
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year