Director of Nursing
Fort Wayne. IL
Our client, a 100 bed skilled nursing facility located in Eastern Indiana area is seeking an experienced Director of Nursing. Facility is comprised of a wide spectrum of patients. Interested candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years of experience working as a DON or ADON, of a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing
- Responsible for the recruitment and development of nursing staff.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel follows policies and procedures.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate nursing care services.
- Ensure that the facility is in strict compliance with all state and federal guidelines, which includes an active role in the preparation for all state surveys, and taking all necessary steps to create a plan of correction.
Requirements of the Director of Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years of experience working as a DON or ADON, of a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Compensation for the Director of Nursing
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $105,000.00 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|