Home Health Director of Nursing
Our client, a home healthcare agency in the Hinsdale IL area is seeking an Experienced Home Health Director of Nursing to supervise Home Health Services for their agency with a 30 patient census.
- Responsible for the Agency’s ongoing Quality Assessment Performance Improvement (QAPI) program as the QAPI Coordinator. Assists with the overall development and implementation of the QAPI plan, and the identification of goals related to patient outcomes and coordinating, participating, and reporting of activities and outcomes results.
- Responsible for the review of patient medical records for compliance with federal, state and local laws, Accrediting Organization standards (if applicable), and Agency policies and guidelines.
- Develops a cooperative relationship and communicates effectively and professionally with physicians and referral sources.
- Conduct patient care conferences, staff meetings and maintains documentation. Participates in community education projects.
- Responsible for the orientation of new patient care personnel.
- Assists with staffing visit assignments and on-call.
- Two (2) years home health nursing experience, minimum.
- At least two (2) years healthcare experience in the field of supervision including one year supervisory experience in home care or a closely related service.
- BSN in Nursing Preferred. Associate in Nursing minimum required.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Ability to work with individuals to enlist cooperation of many people to perform/achieve a common goal.
- Must be proficient in Axxess EMR Software
Medical, Dental, Vision and PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|