LPN/ RN Overnight Hospice Nurse
Be part of a family owned hospice agency with a supportive team and culture where staff members feel truly appreciated and valued. This agency is consistently ranked one of the best places to work in Chicago.
We are working with one of Chicago’s premiere hospice agencies to assist them in finding an experienced Hospice RN or LPN ON CALL nurse to fill an opening in the Chicago area. Interested candidates should have Hospice Care experience and be licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Hours are 5pm to 8am.
- Work for one of the areas top hospice agencies!
- Provide direct patient care to patients who have been admitted to palliative care.
- Provide RN Case Management services to the agencies clients located in various facilities and or homes in the Chicago suburbs.
- Perform assessments on the patient’s situation, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Work with doctors to administer medications, monitor vital signs and subtle changes in a patient’s health.
Requirements of the Hospice RN Case Manager
- Must be sympathetic to a patient’s needs
- Able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Illinois
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a hospice field nurse
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation for the Hospice RN Case Manager
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 depending on experience.
Healthcare Recruiting Specialists provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Full Time|