Registered Nurse- Hospice
We are working with one of Chicago’s top rated Hospice Agency to assist them in their search for a Hospice RN Case Manager to visit patients living in the Rockford area.
Be part of a family owned hospice agency with a supportive team and culture where staff members feel truly appreciated and valued. This agency is consistently ranked one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Provide boutique hospice care for patients with terminal illnesses in their home or senior living facility.
Ideal candidate will be comfortable visiting patients in the home.
Responsibilities of the Hospice RN Case Manager
- Provide direct patient care to patients who have been admitted to palliative care.
- Provide RN Case Management services to the agencies clients located in various facilities and or homes in the Chicago suburbs.
- Perform assessments on the patient’s situation, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Work with doctors to administer medications, monitor vital signs and subtle changes in a patient’s health.
Requirements of the Hospice RN Case Manager
- Must be sympathetic to a patient’s needs
- Able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a hospice field nurse
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation for the Hospice RN Case Manager
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $68, 000.00 to $72,000.00 depending on experience.
Overtime Opportunities and Pay
Opportunity for career growth within the company
Paid Time Off
Company Holiday Parties
Company Happy Hours
|Job Category||Full Time|