Currently seeking a Western Suburbs based Nurse Liaison to work with hospitalized patients interested in hospice services. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years experience as an RN.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of Infusion Services programs and services.
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician.
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient / caregiver.
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts.
Requirements of the Hospice Nurse Liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combinations of education and work experience
- 5 years experience as an RN is required
- Hospice experience preferred
- Critical care hospital nursing experience also preferred
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Must be a go getter, motivator, self starter
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Continuing education and generous tuition reimbursement
- A supportive, collaborative and fun work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36.00 /hour
|Job Category||Full Time|