The Human Resources Manager is a key member of our leadership team. This person will provide leadership for effective recruitment, successful staffing and onboarding, and excellent record keeping and documentation within our agency. This position will be responsible for management of HR Generalist as well as other members of our Staff.
• Develop and execute recruiting plans for caregivers, office staff, sales staff and nursing staff working closely with our Ownership and Management Team.
• Improve and maintain the P&P manual and job descriptions according to IDPH and IDOL rules that govern Illinois Home Service and Home Nursing Agencies. Create a digital employee manual.
• Make budgetary projections and recommendations regarding overall recruitment needs and expenses.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports regarding recruitment goals, challenges and successes while maintaining a qualified pool of caregivers in advance of need.
• Responsible tracking, minimizing and reporting unpaid Overtime
• Educate staffing supervisors on recruiting and retention best practices, interviewing processes and expectations.
• Responsible for coordination of New Hire Orientation Process and Annual Training.
• Assist marketing in continuing to establish a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for CHC, both internally and externally.
• Working with our insurance agency and other employee benefit sources to oversee and maintain all benefits programs
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources work and sensitive team member information.
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelors’ degree required, 3-5 years of HR/recruiting. Experience in a senior care or healthcare setting is a plus. Experience with all aspects of the HR/recruitment process, strong knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office products, tech savvy, strong problem-solving skills, general knowledge of employment laws and practices. Certificates, Licenses, Registration are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /hour
|Job Category||Full Time|