Care Plan Coordinator
Des Planes, IL
Our client, a large suburban skilled nursing home is seeking an experienced Care Plan coordinator for its facility. Facility boasts a 4 star quality measures rating from the CMS. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Care Plan Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Care Plan Coordinator
- Ensure accurate MDS completion.
- Coordinate MDS/RAI within a transdisciplinary approach to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Assist with monitoring and overseeing the SNF/LTC units to assure state and federal regulations are followed.
- Ensure utilization of interdisciplinary rehab team process in the formulation of MDS/RAI’s.
- Observe direct nursing care, review documentation and make appropriate recommendations, assist with chart audits.
- Provide clinical support and direct to appropriate resource materials.
Requirements of the Care Plan Coordinator
- Current RN or LPN license in the State of Illinois
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an MDS Coordinator
- Possesses superior clinical assessment and clinical record documentation skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
Compensation for the Care Plan Coordinator
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /hour
|Job Category||Full Time|