Elmwood Park, IL
Currently looking for an experienced MDS Coordinator to fill an opening with a suburban Illinois skilled nursing facility located in Elmwood Park, IL. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience as a MDS Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the MDS Coordinator
- Ensure accurate MDS completion.
- Coordinate MDS/RAI within a transdisciplinary approach to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Assist with monitoring and overseeing the SNF/LTC units to assure state and federal regulations are followed.
- Ensure utilization of interdisciplinary rehab team process in the formulation of MDS/RAI’s.
- Observe direct nursing care, review documentation and make appropriate recommendations, assist with chart audits.
- Provide clinical support and direct to appropriate resource materials.
Requirements of the MDS Coordinator
- Current RN or LPN license in the State of Illinois
- Possesses superior clinical assessment and clinical record documentation skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an MDS Coordinator
Compensation for the MDS Coordinator
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|