- Candidate will treat a variety of patients from toddlers to geriatrics using evidence based medicine and quality assurance programs
- Provide patients with preventive care, e.g., camp and sports exams, immunizations, disease management and healthcare risk screening programs as well as diagnosing and providing care for basic medical conditions.
- Uses EMR to Document clinical care efficiently and completely
- Should be comfortable supervising day to day operation and ensure that patients’ needs are met as well as assisting team members on knowledge of company tools, core roles and best practices
- Family nurse practitioner
- Certification by a nationally recognized certification board and current licensure in the state of Illinois.
- American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification (or equivalent)
- Newly licensed NP’s are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|