While providing the highest level of care to our patients, we ensure that our staff is supported and appreciated as they are at the heart of our medical experience. We are committed to making our staff proud and investing in their health, well-being, and success by creating a culture where everyone belongs. We show our appreciation by offering flexible schedules, fantastic benefits, and support every step of the way.
Currently looking for an experienced Physical Therapist to fill an opening with an Chiropractor office located in Skokie, IL. Interested candidates should be a graduate from a physical therapist curriculum form an accredited program.
Compensation for the Physical Therapist
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 depending on experience.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Graduate from a physical therapist curriculum from an accredited program
- Currently licensed in the state of IL experience preferred but willing to train the ideal individual
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Provide our patients and referral sources with an excellent “customer service oriented” experience at all times
- Participate with all other health care personnel in patient care planning
- Participate in in-service programs and present in-service programs as assigned
- Monitor patient status and compliance
- Supervise PTAs as needed
- Teach patients and their families how to achieve maximum independence in accordance with their functional level and potential
- Document within an electronic medical record on a computer or hand-held device
- Assist with chart audits, including reviewing therapist documentation for completeness, proof of skilled care being provided, proof of medical necessity, timeliness, etc.
- Provide support to Therapy Supervisor as needed
|Job Category||Full Time|