Quality Assurance Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Oak Brook, IL
Rapidly growing Home Health agency seeks a full-time Quality Assurance Registered Nurse (RN) with for an office position in home health. Candidate will oversee the agency’s QA efforts as well as assist the Administrator with various projects.
- The Quality Assurance nurse will be responsible for chart review / chart audit and typical Quality Improvement measures.
- Ensure that OASIS is completed accurately and thoroughly
- Work with the Administrator to oversee employees
- Provide education to nurses on best practices in home health nursing
- Registered Nurse State of Illinois
- In-depth knowledge of the OASIS
- Understanding of QAPI; Medicare COPs; nursing best practices
- At least 2 years of recent Home Health experience as an RN.
- Candidate must be proficient in Axxess EMR Software.
- Experience as a Quality Improvement (QI) nurse, Quality Assurance (QA) Nurse, Utilization Review (UR) nurse, or Quality Review (QR) nurse in the home health setting is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|