Regional Nurse Consultant
Currently looking for an experienced Regional Nurse Consultant to fill an opening with a company located in the Chicagoland area. Interested candidates should have 2 – 3 years as a regional nurse consultant OR 7 or more years as a DON who is seeking a promotion.
Responsibilities of the Regional Nurse Consultant
- Provide support to skilled nursing facilities as necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of residents and to achieve compliance with company policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations and clinical standards of practice.
- Direct the facilities efforts in strategic planning to meet organizational goals and outcomes.
- Develop and implement clinical care practices and educate staff appropriately.
- Monitor local, state, federal and corporate standards to ensure organizational compliance.
- Serve as the designated compliance trainer and ensures that compliance training to covered nursing centers has been completed and is documented.
- Ensure compliance of resident care standards throughout all communities.
- Advise and direct Directors of Nursing at the facilities.
- Participate in quality improvement process; monitor and oversees associated clinical documentation for skilled nursing facilities.
- Assist with drafting and preparation of periodic reports.
Requirements of the Regional Nurse Consultant
- 2 – 3 years as a regional nurse consultant or 7 or more years as a DON who is seeking a promotion.
- Must be willing to travel between 4 facilities.
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record required.
Compensation for the Regional Nurse Consultant
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 depending on experience.
|Job Category||Full Time|