Registered Nurse- Home Health
Oak Lawn, IL
Are you an RN? Are you interested in a career where you can make your own hours? Are you passionate about providing care to patients in their home?
We are working with a Chicago area Home Health Agency to assist them in their search for an experienced Home Health Field Nurse to visit patients in the south suburbs and south side of Chicago.
Ideal candidate will be comfortable visiting patients in the home.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Field Nurse
- Provide Case Management as described in state regulations for all cases involving nursing and therapy services
- Make the initial evaluation visit as applicable and re-evaluating each patient’s nursing needs on a regular basis
- Participate in in-service programs as well as training
- Develop and implement the treatment plan for each patient under the direction of their physician
- Observe and report symptoms, any reaction to treatments, drugs, and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition
- Initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety
- Maintain clinical and progress notes for each patient receiving care and providing progress reports to their physician
- Coordinate services for patients as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and agency matters
Requirements of the Home Health Field Nurse
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must have a valid drivers license in the state of Illinois and access to a car
- Knowledge of Medicare and Oasis Spanish speaking a plus
Healthcare Recruiting Specialists provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Full Time|