Hospice RN Case Manager
Highland Park, IL
Currently looking for an experienced Hospice RN Case Manager to fill an opening with a company located in Highland Park IL. Interested candidates should have Hospice Care experience and be licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Work for one of the areas top hospice agencies!
- Provide direct patient care to patients who have been admitted to palliative care.
- Provide RN Case Management services to the agencies clients located in various facilities and or homes in the Chicago suburbs.
- Perform assessments on the patient’s situation, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Work with doctors to administer medications, monitor vital signs and subtle changes in a patient’s health.
Requirements of the Hospice RN Case Manager
- Must be sympathetic to a patient’s needs
- Able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a hospice field nurse
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation for the Hospice RN Case Manager
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|