Currently seeking an Unit Manager for a great opportunity in the Elk Grove Village area, IL area. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years’ experience in long-term care coupled with previous management experience such as overseeing CNA’s, LPN’s or other staff members.
Compensation for the Unit Manager
- Salary: $85,000.00 /year
Requirements of the Unit Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Preferred
- Registered Nurse with a current license in good standing
- 3 years’ experience in long-term care
- Previous management experience, Preferred
Knowledgeable of standards of care and practices applicable to the delivery of geriatric services, complex medical conditions, multiple medical diagnoses, including preventive measures, rehabilitation, and promoting independence
Responsibilities of the Unit Manager
- Support the clinical management (DON and ADON) in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the overall operation of Nursing Services.
- Assist with planning, organizing, and supervising the Health Center Department around the clock in order to insure competent nursing care for the residents.
- Encourage increased competency and skill in all levels of the Health Center Department staff.
- Monitor the resident medical and nursing history for completeness and inclusion in the medical record.
- Participate in QAA.
- Establish and maintain good public relations.
- Assist with maintaining the standards of care.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Full Time|